“Thank you for visiting us on the web. We trust you will find the experience warm and helpful. If you've never been to Living Word Assembly, we welcome you to visit. We are a church with honest friendships, heart-felt worship, relevant teaching, instant prayer, and compassion for those in need. We consider it a privilage to have you worship with us and sincerely hope you will join us. Thank you”
— Pastor Victor Ruiz
Click on the Facebook icon above to connect to our Facebook page and our live services.
- Wednesdays @ 7:15p - in person and Facebook Live
- Wednesdays @ 7:15p - Rangers, Girls Ministries & Youth service
- Sundays @ 8:30a & 10:00a - in person and Facebook Live
- FriendsTown Children's Church Sundays @ 8:30a & 10a
* We are excited to continue to offer in person services on Sundays and now on Wednesdays! Kids programs are also back on Wednesday nights. Please go to reopen & updates for more information.
Grief Share Support
- Thursday evenings @ 7p via Zoom. Contact the church office for Zoom meeting information
WinGs Women's Ministry:
- Bible Study: Tuesday evenings @ 6:30p via Zoom. Contact the church office for Zoom meeting information.
- Bible Study: Monday evenings @ 7p via Zoom. Contact the church office for Zoom meeting information