“Thank you for visiting us on the web. We trust you will find the experience warm and helpful. If you've never been to Living Word Assembly, we welcome you to visit. We are a church with honest friendships, heart-felt worship, relevant teaching, instant prayer, and compassion for those in need. We consider it a privilage to have you worship with us and sincerely hope you will join us. Thank you”
— Pastor Victor Ruiz
SAVE THE DATE!
- VBS: ROAR!
- When: July 15th -19th
REAL TALK: DATING CLASS
- Real Talk: Dating, sex, and love.
- Sundays w/ Pastor Lawrence
- Class dates: May 5th, 19th, and 26th.
PRAYER SHAWL MINISTRY
- Thursday, May 30th at 6:30pm
- Friday, May 31st at 9:30am (Room 103)
- Sunday, June 9th at 12:30pm
- Where: Fellowship Hall
- Graduate and one guest are free. Additional adults are $12, Children 5-11 yrs are $10 (4 & under are free)
BALANCING FAITH & GRACE
- June 2nd, 9th, 23rd, 30th at 8:30am - Rm 104
NIGHT OF WORSHIP
- May 25th at 7pm at LWA
- Saturday, June 15th
- Stop by the table in the courtyard for more information or to purchase a car kit.
- Sunday, June 23rd after 10:30am service in courtyard