Mpact Girls Clubs
ONE GIRL AT A TIME!
Time: 7:15 p.m.
EVERY Wednesday Night
Ages 3 yrs. thru 12th grade
Missionettes Girls Clubs is a place
- girls have fun learning biblical truths for living.
- girls in the church want to invite their friends to meet Jesus.
- girls build lifelong relationships.
- Guest friendly-curriculum.
- Full-color activity pages for Rainbows through Stars and interactive journal pages for Friends and Girls Only.
- Sponsor guides with everything you'll need including memory helps, reproducible pages, and sample girls pages.
- Music for memory helps
- Adventures - field trips, camping and more for Daisies through Girls Only club members
- A motto, pledge, colors, and scripture verse for each club
- Unit awards, if desired
Missionettes Fivefold Purpose
1. To win girls to Jesus Christ through love and acceptance
2. To teach them to obey everything Jesus commanded us - developing girls spiritually and mentally
3. To provide encouragement, support, and accountablility through lasting Christain relationships
4. To provide an environment for girls to develop their gifts and abilities
5. To acquiant them with the Great Commission of Jesus Christ our Lord
Preschool boys and girls
Animals abound in the Noah's Zoo Club. Short stories, skits, and simple full-color activity pages help preschool children learn about God, His creation, and developing attitudes that are pleasing to Him.
First and Second grade girls
Discovery is the key in this club. Leaders can use the Discovery Box to store lesson-related objects to make learning even more fun. Four main characters guide girls as they apply God's word to their lives.
The Where You Belong Club
Sixth - Eighth grade girls
Girls come to develop friendships as well as learn Bible-based truths through discussion oriented lessons and Bible reading. The Where You Belong Club is the perfect setting to guide girls through the ever-changing, fast paced world in the middle school years.